One Thing: Day 580: Jack Ma Advice.
Day 580: Jack Ma Advice.
Yesterday I explained how Will Smith can have almost any woman in the world but it appears he has chosen one that doesn’t really want him…
… and what I would have done to Chris Rock.
Speaking of drinking triples, seeing double, and acting single after the rewards show…
I’ve been told, on good authority, all is Ok in Hollywood again.
Chris Rock has smoothed things over with Will Smith by sleeping with his wife.
In other news…
Long term consistency trumps short term intensity.
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
‘Jack Ma Quotes’
I’m pretty sure this guy is tied up somewhere in a Chinese prison cell for being too
smart and rich.
If you don’t know him, he owns Alibaba which is the Amazon of China and he’s
worth many billions.
Here’s some of his best advice I could find… translated into English for you:
– Survival first, compete later. If you cannot survive, how do you compete…
– Never get an all-star team of successful people to run your Startup. They are not
going to expend themselves on detail. You need dreamers and doers in your Startup.
– Extravagant team (highly qualified people) do not like to focus on the details.
– Go from detail to vision… Not the other way around.
– Dumb people speak with their mouth, smart people speak with their mind, intelligent people speak with their heart.
– When you’re faced with a much stronger business, do not try to compete. Try to compliment that business with what it lacks.
– Leadership is shown through adversity… not through prosperity
– Strategy with no detail is bound for failure… the implementation is not possible.
– Company culture and vision is easy to establish. The hard bit is the relentless pursuit of detail in the implementation to achieve the intended culture and vision.
– You cannot rely on relationship when doing business. You can only rely on knowing what your customers want and creating real value for those customers.
– The best business model is a simple one.
You heard it here first.
A consultant in your network might need to read this today…
… forward it to them.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Those who ask the questions… cannot avoid the answers.
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a client etc…
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan creator of Profit Acceleration Software™ gets clients for Business Coaches...period.
He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world. His goal is straightforward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.