One Thing: Day 581: More Billion Dollar Advice
Day 581: More Billion Dollar Advice
Yesterday I gave you translated billionaire advice from Jack Ma… one of the highlights of which is that you don’t want old successful people to run your start up.
Speaking of different types of people…
I had lunch with some friends that would classify as fitness freaks…
Here is part of our conversation:
Fitness Freak 1: I go to Yoga 5 times per week.
Fitness Freak 2: I plan all my vegan meals in advance so I’m prepared.
Fitness Freak 3: My deadlifts are up to 560 pounds.
Me: I eat KFC chicken over the sink so I don’t get crumbs in bed.
In other news…
Remember that guy who gave up..?
Neither does anyone else.
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
‘More Billionaire Jack Ma Advice’
Yesterday I listed some of the best advice I could find from Jack Ma. Here is more where that came from…
I can’t say I agree with all of it but you know what they say…
… when in doubt default to the man with the most money when talking business.
If some of it reads like broken English… that’s because it is.
– A good leader will always consider people around him to be smarter than him.
– The most usual mistakes people make in business is “cannot see the competition,” “does not respect the competitor,” “cannot understand why the competitor is successful”.
– Doing the right task is more imperative than doing the task right.
– You should always learn from the competition. If you feel you’re getting frustrated and tired through competing, you are doing something wrong. Your competitor should feel tired and frustrated if you are a competitive force.
– Do not try to do too many things at once. Do one thing and be absolutely awesome at it.
– When a good leader is communicating vision to a team, not only should she/he tell about all the potential glory but also all the possible consequences of failure and obstacles to result in the failure.
– Only by knowing what the obstacles are, can you overcome the obstacles.
– Some people say any solider that doesn’t want to become a General is not a good solider. However, if you’re not a foot solider, you can never become the General.
– To be successful you need to have the spirit of never giving up. However, it is only when you learn when and how to give up, you’re truly able to improve.
– Implementation is more important than innovation
– If you’re spending too much time studying a competitor in a race, you will more than likely loose that race.
– When focusing on results, you need to study the process. Only by studying the process can you repeat the process of achieving success or avoiding the same failure.
– Difference between a trader, a businessman and an entrepreneur is that the trader will only look for gains in transactions he/she undertakes, a businessman does things that are right and not things that are wrong to make money. An entrepreneur is someone that creates real value.
You heard it here first.
A consultant in your network might need to read this today…
… forward it to them.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. If you introduce me to a perfectionist… I’ll introduce you to someone that doesn’t get much done.
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a client etc…
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan, creator of Profit Acceleration Software™
Karl is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Focused.com, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world. His goal is straightforward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients. Find out more at focused.com