One Thing: Day 179: Fresh Meat
Day 179: Fresh Meat
Yesterday I got some abuse but I figure if I’m going to talk about cross-dressing I might as well exaggerate the size of my feet.
And more good news while on Government-mandated quarantine…
Apparently while wearing ridiculous, oxygen reducing, masks everywhere like fear-mongering weirdos… to really take this to the next level they’re going insert a ‘chip’ into our bodies.
For the record, the only ‘chip’ going into my body is one that my wife makes me with melted cheese and hot salsa on it.
I’m going to brag a little…
Got rankings back for my Podcast ‘Business Coaching Secrets’ from Chartable and in my category, ‘Marketing’ I recently peaked at #5 in Canada…. #32 in the USA… and #4 in Great Britain.
Taylor Swift eat your heart out.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is…
“Reactivate Former Clients”
Sounds obvious but I bet you haven’t tried to do it over the past 12 months.
Neither have your high-end coaching clients.
They’re too excited for fresh meat.
*I know I was talking X large condoms yesterday but let’s not do this again to each other…*
Inactive clients are a huge and unexploited resource… it’s not only the dentist that needs to do revisit the filing cabinet.
Most people stop a relationship with your coaching client for one of four reasons:
- They’ve simply forgotten who they are (80% of home buyers can’t remember their realtor’s name 24 months after purchase… the single largest purchase in their lifetime. Read that again!).
- Shiny light syndrome and they went in a different direction (seldom a conscious decision)
- They’ve had a bad experience with what they offer
- They no longer have use for their service/product/offering
So how do you get the relationship going again?
*Always do this humbly and from a place of gratitude for past business.
- Contact them with an offer they can’t refuse.
- Make contact personally – do not outsource this.
- Offer to / ask for the opportunity to SOLVE THEIR problem again (all businesses should solve a problem – identify that specific problem and offer to solve it).
- Maintenance program… its been X amount of time since we did XYZ for you.
- Can I come to check on our work? (I have made millions of dollars for myself and for my clients doing exactly this. See my previous ONE THING email where I explained ‘Maintenance Program”)
- Offer a ‘no strings attached’ offer like a freebie or a gift certificate.
- Contact them in person and straight-up ask ‘why did you take your business elsewhere?’
- Send unsolicited (valuable) gifts or samples.
- If nothing above works… ask for a referral to someone that can use your services (this is where an upfront offer like a ‘free seminar’ works magic).
A prospect list is valuable… but ignoring ‘client retention’ is borderline insanity.
But very common.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Everybody hates advertising… until they need to sell their own car.
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.