One Thing: Day 482: More. Random. Advice.
Day 482: More. Random. Advice.
Yesterday I was explaining how Bill Gates used to take his female staff away for ‘weekend reading retreats’.
Speaking of strip poker…
I bet you never realized that birthday sex is you having sex to celebrate your parents having sex.
In other news…
Your circle is supposed to be proud of you… not jealous of you.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘More Random Life / Business Advice…’
- Dead people receive flowers while those living do not… cause regret is so much stronger than gratitude.
- Spending money to look like a big deal isn’t the same as being a dig deal.
- Unfortunately, a trophy often leads to ATROPHY
- If you don’t take time for your wellness… you will need to take time for your illness.
- If you need music at the beach, you’re missing the point.
- Live like a duck… calm on the surface and fiercely paddling under the surface.
- People who love you care about how they make you feel.
- You should experience the magic of traveling alone.
- When the new neighbor moves in leave a small welcome present.
- After writing an angry email… re-read it looking inward and then delete it (you’re welcome).
- Give credit and take blame.
- Stop treating heroes like criminals and criminals like heroes.
- Confidence combined with humility is a Super Power.
- Write your own eulogy… update it regularly.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Never enter the pool by the stairs.
- Sport coat on a man is worth its weight in gold.
- There’s a time to be nice and there’s a time to say ‘I’ve had enough of your bullshit.’
- You can’t become who you want because you’re too attached to who you’ve been.
- True love isn’t finding the person you can live with… it’s finding the person you can’t live without.
And if you’re still reading…
Release your shoulders away from your ears… Unclench your jaw… Drop your tongue from the roof of your mouth.
You heard me.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. 90% of being married is just shouting ‘WHAT’ from the other room.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.