One Thing: Day 695: Toilet. Happy. Phone.
Day 695: Toilet. Happy. Phone.
Yesterday I was explaining some success traits as well as the challenge I had with ‘The Dyson Ball Cleaner.’
Speaking of things that are misleading…
Here is a sweet conversation between my wife and I:
Wifey: If you’re sleeping, send me your dreams. If you’re laughing, send me your smile. If you’re eating, send me a bite. If you’re drinking, send me a sip. If you’re crying, send me your tears. I love you.
Me: I’m on the toilet, please advise.
In other news…
Your path is more difficult because your calling is higher.
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
Today is the final day of our live event, Business Coaching Mastery.
It’s been a MASSIVE success, and that makes me happy.
And on my Podcast, I was discussing making a list of things that make you happy.
Your business will likely grow, and I can almost guarantee you’ll become more productive.
Here are a few things you might want to place on your ‘makes me a happier more productive human’ list.
- Less smart phone time. Take your smart phone out of your pocket and place into a drawer for an extended period of time.
- What you say about yourself, to yourself, is CRITICAL to your long-term happiness.
- The cells in your body react to what your mind says. Negativity and anxiety reduce your immune system’s ability to protect you.
- A glass of water in the morning will wake you up (and get your body moving quicker than caffeine.
- Listening to music that you like during a workout can increase your strength and endurance by up to 23%.
- Regardless of your mood smiling for 3 seconds will instantly release ‘happiness chemicals’ in your brain.
- Always do a critical task (productive) first thing in the morning. Will set a psychological pattern for the rest of the day.
- You’re only capable of one thought at any one time. Therefore, it’s only possible to be positive or negative. Choose positive and if you slip… catch yourself.
- Here are three incredibly powerful words that are written on my computer… “Progress equals happiness.”
And a bonus tip with very little practical importance unless you’re running a marathon soon:
10. Exhaling when your left foot hits the ground can reduce cramps while
jogging (or while skating if you’re a hockey guy).
Does your client have a list of things that make them happy?
Do they even realize the above are actually a thing?
You heard it here first.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. It’s not the size of your brain… it’s the size of your thinking.
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a prospect, a client etc…
*Don’t plagiarize my work like a lame arse.
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and, unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited-time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan, creator of Profit Acceleration Software™
Karl is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Focused.com, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world. His goal is straightforward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients. Find out more at focused.com
The Six-Figure Coach Magazine
Join thousands of coaches around the globe. Get your free lifetime subscription today.
You may also like
In this episode, Karl answers questions about: Should you offer a Black Friday sale? Are you to available? And more.