One Thing: Day 678: Joy. Happiness. iPhone.
Day 678: Joy. Happiness. iPhone.
Yesterday I was explaining the importance of how to make, keep and grow your money as well as how the female ref didn’t want to talk about the flag she through.
Speaking of not speaking…
My nephew went to Vegas and as he left him here was our conversation:
Nephew: Vegas ain’t ready for us.
Me: I’m pretty sure Vegas is ready for you and your three buddies in pink Ralph Lauren shirts that are splitting a room at The Golden Nugget, will wait in line for 3 hours to get into the club, just to drink an over priced Coors Light, post about it on Instagram and then lose $50 on roulette while striking out with the girls and then heading back to the room solo.
In other news…
Taco Bell is the only place left that you can still get gas for under $2.
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
‘Joy / Happiness’
I’ve been riding my mountain bike along the beach, and gotta say, it makes me happy.
Also gotta say, less smart phone time… makes me even happier.
On my Podcast, I was discussing crazy things that make you feel good.
Here’s an exercise for you:
Make a list of things that make you happy, and then DO THEM.
Your business will grow, and you’ll instantly become more productive.
Here are a few you might want to add to your list.
1. What you say about yourself, to yourself, is CRTIICAL to your long-term happiness.
2. The cells in your body react to what your mind says. Negativity and anxiety reduce your immune system’s ability to protect you.
3. A glass of water in the morning will wake you up (and get your body moving quicker than a cup of coffee.
4. Listening to music that you like during a workout can increase your strength and endurance by up to 23%.
5. Listening to an educational audio (like my podcast / YT vids) will do similar.
6. Regardless of your mood smiling for 3 seconds will instantly release ‘happiness chemicals’ in your brain.
7. Always do a critical task (productive) first thing in the morning. Will set a psychological pattern for the rest of the day.
8. You’re only capable of one thought at any one time. Therefore, it’s only possible to be positive or negative. Choose positive and if you slip… catch yourself.
9. Here are three incredibly powerful words that are written on my computer… “Progress equals happiness.”
And a bonus tip with very little practical importance unless you’re running a marathon soon:
10. Exhaling when your left foot hits the ground can reduce cramps while jogging (or while skating if you’re a hockey guy).
Does your client have a list of things that make them happy?
Do they realize the above are actually a thing?
I doubt it.
Help them, Coach.
You heard it here first.
If you’re getting this message you’re part of a 5000 person test that I’ve been sending my YouTube videos too… sure GLAD I didn’t send it to my whole/ list.
YouTube is a different audience, and TEST TEST TEST, cause it matters.
And here’s my third crack at a YouTube video here which was just released. I talk about all things building a successful business coaching company.
I dropped the phone into the ocean half way through and you can see me yell into the phone something that rhymes with TRUCK :o)
You saw it here first…
*Tell the others.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. In alcohol’s defense I’ve done some pretty dumb stuff when I as sober too.
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a prospect, a client etc…
*Don’t plagiarize my work like a lame arse.
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and, unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited-time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan, creator of Profit Acceleration Software™
Karl is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Focused.com, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world. His goal is straightforward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients. Find out more at focused.com
The Six-Figure Coach Magazine
Join thousands of coaches around the globe. Get your free lifetime subscription today.
You may also like
It's Day 684 of the One Coaching Thing Series with Six-Figure Coach Founder and Editor-in-Chief Karl Bryan. Day 684: Sex. Transformation. Performance.