One Thing: Day 467: It’s Over
Day 467: It’s Over
Last week we finished up talking about how I got the name Tonto O’Bryan plus the importance of working your muscles, like desire, hunger, passion, etc.
Use them or lose them.
Without ambition, you will start nothing… without work, you will finish nothing.
The prize will not be sent to you.
You need to win it.
Speaking of winning…
I just got back from our annual fishing trip where we caught close to 500 fish between the four of us. No, that’s not an exaggeration… the lake we travel to is in the middle of nowhere and the fish are hungry pre-winter.
My best was 10 casts and I caught 8 fish.
I went with my best friend, his older brother, and another childhood friend.
My best friend and I have been best buds since we were 8 years old… we’re all like brothers.
It was tough to leave them and say goodbye.
I had to remind myself of this powerful statement:
‘Don’t be sad cause it’s over…. Be grateful that it happened.’
In other news…
I just want to take a moment to apologize to the people I called old at 35 when I was 20.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
7 Core Beliefs of a Successful Business Coach
- You can only have insane speed if you have immense clarity (Much easier said than done).
- Your greatest successes will come through other people (Doing it all yourself is for idiots).
- Practice doesn’t make perfect… Practice makes permanent (Good chance you and your coaching clients are not practicing at all).
- Trial and error is not a path to greatness (listen to my most recent podcast where I explain this in-depth… without mentors and research you’re likely spinning wheels unnecessarily).
- In order to get better… you need to be better (Sucks… I know).
- People with the best lives are people with the best choices (Are you able to take a month off?).
- Needing nothing attracts everything (Like high school dating).
That is all.
You heard it here first.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
1. Save you from asking… I no longer do interviews. Please don’t ask.
2. I do not do joint ventures. You promote your business and I’ll promote mine (the high school equivalent of let’s just be friends).
3. If you want to work with us and my Profit Acceleration Software™, click here for a 15-minute call to discuss https://my.timetrade.com/book/KJVHS
4. Please don’t be weird.
PS. Your coaching clients bank manager called… he wants his calendar back.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.