One Thing: Day 425: Outwitting the Devil
Day 425: Outwitting the Devil
Yesterday I was explaining why you feel arrogant, aggressive, and pushy…
Speaking of being pushy…
Now that the statues are down… tell me how your life has improved.
Take your time…
In other news…
Bacon and an egg were dating…
Their convo went like this:
Bacon: Don’t go bacon my heart.
Egg: I couldn’t if I fried.
ba dum dum tss
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
“Outwitting the Devil”
An absolute ripper book that I’ve mentioned before, is, “Outwitting the Devil” by Napoleon Hill written in 1938.
The premise of the book is that he interviews the devil and makes him reveal how to beat him.
The devil talks about fear and how he uses it to control and manipulate you.
Here are a couple of quotes from the book:
“Fear is the tool of a man-made devil. Self-confident faith in one’s self is both the man-made weapon that defeats this devil and the man-made tool which builds a triumphant life. And it is more than that.
It is a link to the irresistible forces of the universe which stand behind a man who does not believe in failure and defeat as being anything but temporary experiences.”
In another part of the book it says:
“I consist of negative energy and live in the minds of people who fear me. The six most effective fears are poverty, criticism, ill health, loss of love, old age, and death.
I plant these fears in the minds of people so deftly that they believe them to be their own creation.”
Now read that again and replace “Devil” with “Media” and “Government”.
I agree, OUCH.
Here’s my 4 point synopsis of the book:
- You build your entire life off of two things: Faith and Fear.
- The devil’s (media/gov’t’s) goal is to make you into a mindless drifter and if you’re not consciously aware he quickly succeeds ( the solution is to use mental models!! For far more on this listen to my podcast and read previous email/blogs I’ve written on it).
- Fear is a man-made weapon… Use it in your favor rather than against your favor.
- To attain physical, mental, and spiritual freedom you must follow seven principles to escape the Devils grasp: 1) Definitiveness of purpose 2) Mastery over self 3) Learning from adversity 4) Controlling environmental influence 5) Time 6) Harmony 7) Caution – Think before you act
I recommend you read the entire book…
It’s an all-time GREAT.
If you don’t… the above synopsis will help you avoid the Devil’s Grasp.
And the media’s.
You heard it there first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
1. Save you from asking… I no longer do interviews. Please don’t ask.
2. I do not do joint ventures. You promote your business and I’ll promote mine.
3. If you want to work with us and my software, click here for a 15-minute call to discuss https://my.timetrade.com/book/KJVHS
4. Please don’t be weird.
PS. Don’t idolize me for my wins… model my behavior when I lose.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true-life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.