One Thing: Day 420: My Top 25 Ways
Day 420: My Top 25 Ways
Yesterday I was explaining how you should constantly look for opportunities where there is a HUGE upside and small downside.
And avoid the opposite like texting while driving.
Speaking of driving…
My Dad got pulled over for speeding and here was the conversation:
Cop: Why were you going so fast, crossing lanes, driving on the sidewalk and so desperately trying to lose me…
My Dad: My wife ran away with a police officer last week and I was afraid you were trying to bring her back.
In other news…
Here’s a conversation between one of my haters (they keep reading my emails despite hating on everything I say) and I:
Hater: What did you have for breakfast?
Me: Steak and eggs.
Hater: So you’re saying we should kill all Vegans?
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘Progress Equals Happiness’
I can say a lot of things, but I don’t think I can say anything more impactful for the average person than that.
List these 7 areas of your life…
Physical body, mental health, family, finances and contribution, career, relationships, and spirituality.
The areas above where you feel ‘happiness’ are the ones where you have had recent progress.
The areas above where you feel ‘frustration’ are the ones where you have no recent progress.
Here are 25 ways for you to make progress today and EVERYDAY:
- Sleep well
- Learn daily
- Eat clean
- Drink lots of water
- Walk every day
- Have three important things to accomplish each day… start your day completing them
- Do something kind for a stranger (that behavior will leak into your closer relationships)
- Set aggressive timelines so you become more productive
- Write down three things you’re grateful for every morning to start your day (don’t just think of them… write them down with pen and paper)
- Don’t work to be the best… work to be the ONLY!
- Judge less and be judged less (life is a mirror)
- Set a MONSTER worthy goal that matters to you (listen to my podcast where I mentioned Kobe Bryant’s magical secret)
- Show others you love them
- Don’t be wasteful with time, focus, or money
- Track your finances
- Fail fast
- Learn new skills
- Concentrate on finishing rather than starting (You’re measured in life by what you finish not what you start)
- Get a mentor
- Tell yourself you can accomplish ANYTHING and believe it
- Your greatest successes will come through others. Translation: Build your network.
- Get around people that think BIG (my private coaching community, cough cough… where coaches start solo and build teams of dozens of coaches under them and earn multiple 6-figure incomes without being a slave to ‘time for money’ while impacting thousands)
Bonus which is from some random advice from a ‘Karl Bryan Review’ I sent a few months ago…
Rather than seek focus… eliminate distractions.
Double Bonus from the same ‘Karl Bryan Review’ message…
You’re going to die anyway… you might as well try.
Make small progress in each of the 7 areas and watch how your life transforms.
When one area falls away make sure the others do not follow creating a negative feedback loop.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
1. Save you from asking… I no longer do interviews. Please don’t ask.
2. I do not do joint ventures. You promote your business and I’ll promote mine.
3. If you want to work with us and my software, click here for a 15-minute call to discuss https://my.timetrade.com/book/KJVHS
4. Please don’t be weird.
PS. The most powerful man in the room is the one with nothing to hide.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true-life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.