One Thing: Day 312: My 14 Reasons
Day 312: My 14 Reasons
I hope you had a great Christmas with your family.
A buddy of mine and I have already started hitting the gym in preparation of being fighting fit for 2021.
My gym buddy went up to this really hot girl at the gym and asked her what her New Years Resolution was.
She said “Fu*K You!”
So he’s really excited about 2021.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘The Reasons People WILL Delay Progress IN 2021’
Soon everyone will be making a list of things they plan to accomplish.
Otherwise known as New Years Resolutions.
They’ll be eerily similar to the ones they made for 2020 but it was so long ago they forgot and have never taken the time to compare their list from year to year for similarities / trends etc…
Here’s a list of reasons you’ll likely fall far short of your 2021 goals:
1. You’re addicted to instant gratification. Otherwise stated you’re treating a marathon like a sprint.
2. You’re consumed with the ‘little stuff’ that doesn’t matter (what you’ll wear, what you’ll eat etc..).
3. Spending time-consuming social media.
4. You’re waiting until you’re “ready”…
Reasons come first and answers come second. You’ll never be ready to make a jump in and start swimming.
5. Staying in your head ‘deciding’ if it’s the RIGHT MOVE for you.
6. Worrying about people judging you.
7. Feeling selfish for wanting to change.
8. Telling yourself the ‘timing isn’t right’ because of the pandemic, Thanksgiving, Christmas, upcoming school holiday break, summer holidays… and the list goes on.
Remember, start swimming.
9. Worrying that you’re rushing it and will regret it later.
10. Feeling that you’re unworthy and underserved.
11. You don’t surround yourself with people that can help you.
Your greatest successes come through other people… and the people that helped you get ‘here’ will likely not help you get ‘there’.
12. You don’t track your progress and therefore don’t realize you’re actually making gains.
13. You made a list of things you want but not a list of WHY you want them.
When I do a water fast, I create a list of reasons WHY I want to complete it and each time I get hungry rather than grabbing a chocolate bar… I read my list of REASONS.
BOOM… hunger subsided and bigger picture dominates the little picture.
14. This one needs to be the first and the last.
‘You’re addicted to instant gratification. Otherwise stated you’re treating a marathon like a sprint’
New Years’ will be here soon enough, and this is YOUR YEAR to accomplish all your wants, hopes, and dreams.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. You change the world with your actions… not your opinions.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.