One Thing: Day 301: My 12 Random Thoughts
Day 301: My 12 Random Thoughts
Yesterday I was explaining how Netflix provides ‘context over control’ for their staff.
I gave you a multi-million-dollar Oscar-winning example of that methodology in action.
Speaking of context…
I remember passing a drug test at work when I was 19.
I was happy to keep my job but did I ever have words with my dealer afterward.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today:
‘My 12 Random Thoughts’
I went skiing on the weekend and jotted down some random, profitable, thoughts while enjoying some solitude.
If you call enjoyment being so cold that you think an ear might fall off at any stage.
And solitude being in the chairlift line with about 350 mask-wearing skiers trying to pretend like they’re social distancing and avoiding looking at one another.
Very weird experience.
My 12 Random Thoughts
1. If you make ‘security’ or ‘certainty’ your goal you’ll be a failure.
Security / Certainty is the lowest form of happiness.
2. The reason coaches are not successful is that they make it all about them. Getting clients, making money, building their reputation etc…
You’ll always do more for others than you’ll do for yourself.
Therefore, make your habit/goal to HELP 1 – 5 people per day.
Make it ALL ABOUT THEM and watch what happens.
3. Unsuccessful coaches ask negative context “why” questions and successful coaches ask positive context “how” questions.
4. People do things for their reasons and not your reasons.
5. Pain is a guarantee but suffering is optional.
6. Your level of HUNGER will dictate 95% of your success. The “how-to” is easy and anyone can learn it.
7. Your clients stay long term because they like you.
8. If you want to know how Michael Jackson, Nicolas Cage, and Mike Tyson went broke after making hundreds of millions of dollars… I have two words for you ‘Asset Allocation’.
9. People want to be educated but they’d rather be entertained. Spend time coming up with ways to be entertaining and provide entertainment.
Tony Robbins’ 4-day UPW seminar is like a 4-day rock concert with lights, music, water fights, and constant activities, for a reason.
10. The ‘Language of Business’ is accounting, not marketing.
11. Your greatest successes will come through other people. If you want to grow a successful business, HIRE SOMEONE.
12. Reasons come first, answers come second.
*You’ll never be “ready to hire someone” the trick is to DO IT and then the extra work and money will follow.
Or not but don’t die wondering.
So, there you have it… 12 random but very profitable thoughts from a day at the slopes.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Start from nothing… and stop at nothing.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true-life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.