One Thing: Day 293: 22 Fun Facts
Day 293: 22 Fun Facts
Yesterday I was explaining the mistakes people make on social media and how to be attractive to your ideal clients online.
Speaking of being attractive.
My wife called me pretty at dinner… well she said “you’re pretty annoying” but I like to think positively, as you know.
In other news…
“I fear not the man that has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ~ Bruce Lee
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘Ten Fun Facts’
I was one of the world’s worst students… Jeff Spicoli would’ve been impressed at my lack of attentiveness.
As bad as I was in school, for some reason, I enjoy ‘fun facts’… and they’ve managed to help me build an insane amount of rapport and also directly, or indirectly, sold me LOTS of high end coaching deals.
Everyone loves an educator.
Ask a kid to list their favorite people and a school teacher will always make the list.
Here are twenty-two (my hockey number) fun facts you can use in a multitude of different ways when meeting with high-end coaching prospects:
- If honey bees became extinct the world would end within 48 months
- Your brain uses enough power to light a 12 watt light bulb (Explains my frizzy hair)
- Your body gives off enough heat in an hour to boil a kettle (Reow!)
- Your stomach acid (same as gastric acid) is strong enough to melt thin medal (Yuck)
- Dry tea bags will stop your gym bag/shoes from smelling (Pphewww)
- There are 7 people that look exactly like you in this world (Lucky them)
- There is a 7% chance you will meet one of those 7 people (Unlucky them?)
- If your leg or arm falls asleep… shake your head and it’ll wake up (Bet you never knew that)
- Your height was determined by your Father and your weight was determined by your Mother (Thanks a lot Dad)
- Platform shoes once symbolized status (Might help me make up for the lack of height my Dad gave me?)
- High heels were originally worn by men (I can stop doing this alone in the closet??)
- Queen Elizabeth II is a trained mechanic (I could use some help)
- Hot water freezes faster than cold water (I agree that’s totally useless)
- Inactivity kills more people than smoking each year (Get off your fat a*s and MOVE)
- Dolphins have names for one another (Karl is an incredibly handsome dolphin)
- Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi (You horny lil bugger, you)
- Parrots have the power of reason (One up on my wife)
- Competitive art used to be in the Olympics (I draw a mean stick man)
- Some cats are allergic to humans (Explain why RoadDog’s cat beat the shit out of me)
- New York was originally called New Orange (The Big Apple?)
- Black Sapote fruit tastes like Chocolate Pudding (Yes, please)
- The hottest inhabited place on Earth is Ethiopia (Explains their slender build)
And according to my Grandma that lived to 102… two BONUS fun facts:
“Two things to do every day.
Drink green tea, lots of water and eat blueberries, almonds, and broccoli.
Number two is that a 30-minute walk is the ultimate antidepressant. No one ever goes for a walk and then says I wish I didn’t go for a walk.” ~ Grandma Margaret Bryan
Try dropping some of those bad boys and you’ll build rapport quickly… if not you’ll be slightly more entertaining.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. If you want to have more, do more and be more… it all starts with the voice that no one else hears.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.