One Thing: Day 280: “The Fabric of Our Country”
Day 280: “The Fabric of Our Country”
Yesterday I was talking about how Lebron James is a ridiculous financial comparison to Sue Bird, who’s of similar stature in the WNBA.
In the interest of staying away from the elephant in the room…
It’s going to be a long week.
I think I should run for office just to see what kind of dirt they dig up on me.
Will be fun to piece together my twenties.
‘Your Clients to Do List’
Hopefully, you read what I had to say on Monday and that what really matters is what you do today, tomorrow, and the next day.
Not what others are doing or controlling.
I’m clearly not riding around in the car with you or your new high-end coaching clients… but I’m confident these are times wasters and schedules should be adjusted accordingly.
- Doing things, you hate doing
- Doing things you‘re not skilled at
- Doing things other people ask you to do
- Continuing to do something that has already taken twice as long as planned
- Stopping something and then planning to come back to it
- Doing things where you need to rely on others that are unreliable
- Doing something ‘that’s always been done this way’
Coincidently, here are tasks worth moving your schedule for.
- TTT which stands for ‘Time to Think’… create a question and take 45 minutes in a quiet room with zero distractions to write down your thoughts/solutions to it. This will perform like MAGIC for you and your high-end coaching clients when done consistently.
- Working out / exercise… it’ll pour gasoline on your daily productivity and your income.
- Identifying your 80 / 20 (50% / 1%). Everyone says they know the 80 / 20 rule but very few apply it.
- Things that are directly related to your ultimate vision. See #1 if you’re not clear on your ultimate vision.
- Acknowledging “small wins” (small wins are proven to lead to your BIG wins)
- High productivity tasks (think 1% / 50%) that ‘move the needle’.
- Things you’ve always wanted to do (skydive, triathlon, write a book, run a live event, etc…)
- Exploring innovative/new ways of doing something that’ll increase your effectiveness/productivity.
- Doing things that heighten your creative juices.
- Getting others to complete your low-end tasks (cleaning, cooking, driving, laundry, etc…). Have your clients hire a cleaner and use the two hours to educate themselves on taxes (their number one expense by a LONG SHOT) as an example.
- Identifying high productivity individuals and working/partnering with them.
They’ve been saying for 50 years that ‘this election will change the fabric of our country’…
The government will not affect you, your clients, your family, your business very much.
If at all.
Your daily habits most definitely WILL.
Are you going to talk politics today or are you going to get to work?
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Kindness is acting like we’re all in this together.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100. Business failures lead to destruction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from destruction… we save lives.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.