One Thing: Day 274: Burn in Hello
Day 274: Burn in Hello
Last week we talked about getting BIG and how Trojan Horses are gifts with a surprise.
Speaking of surprises this morning…
Based on how my wife reacts to toast when the toast pops out of the toaster…. She’ll never look cool walking away from an explosion.
In other news, the guy that invented autocorrect…
Should burn in hello.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘80 / 20 Sales’
Lots of feedback last week from my info on 80 / 20 (BTW start thinking 50 / 1) and most of that feedback was around sales and getting deals done.
Thought I’d go a little deeper for you.
This mistake businesses make when trying to increase sales is that they try “raise the average” … rather than applying 80 / 20 logic.
Here are some magic pills of applying 80 / 20 to sales with your high-end coaching clients.
I can almost guarantee they’re not doing any of this:
- Focus sales team efforts on the 20% product/service
- Focus sales team efforts on the 20% of clients
- Take the 20% of clients and create a ‘high-performance clients list’ that get high-performance treatment
- Take the 80% lower clients and eliminate expenses required to sell to them. Eliminate face to face and go-to online or telephone as an example.
- Aggressively go after past clients that were in the 20% and reactivate them (likely been no effort to do this, ever).
- Analyze activities of the top performers and train others on that (the goal isn’t to ‘increase the average’… the goal is to bring other salespeople into the 20%)
- Try hire more people similar to the top performers (personality traits and background)
Implement those with your high-end coaching clients and you’ll be dangerous.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. You are either on my side, by my side, or in my way.
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and a get limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.