One Thing: Day 227: Johnny Cochrane Defending OJ
Day 227: Johnny Cochrane Defending OJ
Yesterday I gave you a 30-day challenge to increase your energy… and subsequently, get some high end coaching clients.
If you accepted… I’m hoping day 1 went OK and I assure you the sugar cravings will stop soon.
My secret sauce for achieving something like this is to create a list of REASONS why you want to follow through / complete.
Attending my 7-year-old daughter’s wedding and avoiding the C-word… would be examples of what you’d find on my list.
When I think of biting into a chocolate bar I pull out my list of REASONS… and magically my craving goes.
Speaking of cravings…
Now that I’ve lived during a plague… I know why most renaissance paintings are of chubby women laying around without a bra.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘Endorsements in Your Marketing’
Last week I was explaining how to create a proper marketing message and then my process for getting it out there in an organized and structured way.
Whether you realize it or not… your prospects don’t believe much of what you say.
Therefore, you need to think like you’re Johnny Cochrane defending OJ….
You want to create an INSANE amount of proof so the client can’t help but think ‘these folks are different’ and I really feel that I can / should trust them.
So, how do you create the equivalent of “If the glove don’t fit… you must acquit?”
- Testimonials from past clients explaining their results. Where they started, what happened and then where they ended up. *The more tangible the better.
- Large number of existing clients… so much so they respond ‘how can that many people be wrong?’
- YOU tell the story of how your client started here… what happened… where they ended up.
- Give reasons why you have pre-eminence
- Interview your clients (your podcast) where they talk about what you’ve done and the results they’ve achieved as a result
- Talk about how long people have been your client for
- Talk about things you DO NOT DO
- Do NOT be readily available. Just like high school… people want what they can’t have.
Some examples of how you’ll see me do this.
- My website has over 100 video testimonials (another 300 sitting on a hard drive somewhere that I haven’t had time to place on website)
- I recently interviewed one of my clients on my podcast, she has been a monthly client for almost ten straight years, and how she used my ‘grant program’ to sign up over $100,000 of coaching clients over 90 days during government-mandated quarantine (I interviewed her again last night on an internal call with my clients and she’s up to $300,000 in new coaching clients over pandemic!)
- I have over 800 business coaches, in 24 countries, that work with me currently
- I’ve had hundreds of coaches with me for longer than 5 years and counting
- My first ever business coach made $330,000 in his first six months as a new coach
- I do not (very seldom) do interviews anymore
- I do not do reciprocal JV’s (how about they build their business and I build mine)
- You’d have to arm wrestle me to get my phone number
- If you’re not a client you’re not getting my personal email address
- When I was ranked #6 best business coach to follow in 2020 and #6 Best Business Coach Influencers… I told you.
- When they put me on the front of a magazine like they did on ‘Success Magazine’ this month… I told you (and showed you)
- My daily emails, presumably, show I know what I’m talking about
- I tell you I created software and a process to find any business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending a dollar on marketing or advertising… it establishes pre-eminence
- The list goes on…
One of the smartest marketing plays by McDonald’s, amongst MANY smart marketing plays, was writing ‘Over 1 Billion Served’ on the sign.
What are you doing to get and promote endorsements for your coaching practice?
What are your high-end coaching clients doing?
Get started NOW.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Prospects don’t actually have to think about it or ask their wives.
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.