One Thing: Day 226: 30 Day Challenge
Day 226: 30 Day Challenge
OK… so, yesterday I gave you my notes from the all-time classic, Think and Grow Rich.
I also established that many of my subscribers don’t want to have an intelligent conversation around zinc, azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine, and other SOLUTIONS.
I copied and pasted, azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine, from yesterday and my spell-check popped up and said ‘Thank You’.
Speaking of spell-check… you may have heard the guy that invented spell-check passed away.
May he rust in peace.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
‘Your 30 Day Increased Energy Challenge’
All you have is time and energy.
Consistent with yesterday’s highlights from Think and Grow Rich…
Use them wisely.
Great achievements require great sacrifice and discipline.
Here’s a 30-day challenge for you to increase, you, and your coaching clients, energy levels…
Hint: if your clients do this over an extended period of time, they will grow their business and increase their income EVERY SINGLE TIME regardless of the state of the world.
When Tony Robbins takes on a high-end coaching client… he starts with them taking control of their body.
If they don’t… he knows he can’t work with them and they’re underserved of his time.
So, here’s my 30-day challenge for you and one you can pass onto your high end coaching clients:
Possibly Save Your Life If You Contract The Dreaded Virus
- Wake up early enough that you have one hour to yourself in the AM
- Have 2 glasses of water first thing
- Have a green smoothie as the first meal in your day (prepare at night or pay someone to prepare and drop off to you so there are no excuses – leave time for the bathroom HAHA)
- 30 minutes of exercise in the morning (before you look at your phone or an email). Super important you AVOID INJURY… start light and increase over your 30 days
- Cold Shower every AM (cold water improves mood 100% of the time and will make you feel great afterwards – cold water is a MUST for anyone with depression)
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful for before work (different three each day and some should include the basics like clean oxygen you get to breathe, the green grass, flowers, your heart beating etc…)
- Read at least 2 books on Business, Marketing or Wealth (Consider learning to speed read)
- Take, at least, one page of notes (never read a book without taking notes. A book I’ve read to the end has post it notes, pen scribble and bent pages all over the place)
- Drink 8 glasses of water per day (ideally more but let’s walk before we run)
- No junk food (yes, you can handle it and on about day 3 the cravings will stop. This accomplishment, alone, will make you feel great and sleep much better)
Your bank account will thank you for following through on the above 30 day increased energy challenge.
Remember: Great achievements require great sacrifice and discipline.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. I don’t have a 9 – 5. I have ‘when I open my eyes until I close my eyes.’
~ Elon Musk
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.