One Thing: Day 185: Your Greatest Successes
Day 185: Your Greatest Successes
Apparently and according to the recent hate mail directed at me… I need to make a formal apology to the government workers.
I’ve been hard on them lately and I’m told they don’t deserve it.
Here it is.
Dear Government Workers,
I’m sorry you’re waterskiing at your beach house, disobeying your own orders, and enjoying your endless summer while hard-working business owners are being locked out of their businesses and going bankrupt.
Enjoy your bonuses.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is…
“Questions to Determine the Strength of the Workplace”
If you plan to help your client grow and exercise huge returns on your contingency agreement… here are 13 questions you can ask their staff to determine the strength of their business.
- Are you crystal clear on your job description?
- Are you crystal clear on the outcomes and results expected of your role?
- Do you know the mission of the company?
- Does the mission of the company matter?
- Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best each day?
- In the last week have you been recognized or praised for doing good work by a superior?
- Do you have the tools/materials/equipment to do your work currently?
- Do your superiors care about you as a person?
- Do you feel your opinions matter?
- Are you encouraged to ‘develop’ as a person?
- Are your co-workers committed to excellent work?
- Do you have friends at work?
- In the last year have you grown as a person?
Staff that respond positively to the above 13 questions… have businesses that consistently report back with:
- Higher levels of productivity
- Staff retention
- Customer satisfaction
This one is self-explanatory….
‘Your greatest successes will come through other people.’
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Success is getting there… Excellence is staying there.
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited:
Missed a day? Catch up here.
Karl Bryan gets clients for Business Coaches...period. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Six-Figure Coach Magazine and Chairman of Leader Publishing Worldwide, home of the largest private community of Business Coaches (24 countries and counting) in the world.
His goal is straight forward… to help serious coaches/consultants get more clients.